Easy to understand
- What information is being collected?
- If you're connected or not. Nothing personal, as far as we know.
- Who is collecting it?
- How is it collected?
- Through the internet?
- Why is it being collected?
- So we can be billed for number of concurrent realtime database connections.
- How will it be used?
- It lets us know if we need to spend more money on hosting.
- Who will it be shared with?
- We won't share it with anyone. We might brag to our friends about how many concurrent connections we have, though.
- What will be the effect of this on the individuals concerned?
- No effect.
- Is the intended use likely to cause individuals to object or complain?
- We doubt it.
Terms of Service
Make sure you read this
- Who is responsible for the user misunderstanding something on this page?
- The user.
- Who is responsible if the user loses Pigeoncoin?
- The user. Backup your wallets.
- Who is responsible if an official partner, such as an exchange, steals Pigeoncoin from a user?
- The partner.
- Why aren't you ever responsible?
- Because this is cryptocurrency and we literally cannot reverse transactions or do anything to meaningfully help you if you make a mistake or are scammed by anyone.